To Create My Avatar on Facebook is very simple provided you follow the full steps instructions stated on this page. Do you know how to create Facebook Avatar on your Facebook app? Well, that’s what we shall talk about here, to guide you through the process.
What is Facebook Avatar
Facebook Avatar is just a feature on Facebook which allows users to create their virtual look-alike in order to use them as a replacement for stickers or emoji. With this Facebook feature, there is nothing like expressing your emotions using just the regular happy, angry, sad, thumbs up emoji and so on rather, it provides you with even more expressive means of showing your emotions.
Furthermore, the Facebook Avatar is basically Facebook’s version of the Snapchat Bitmoji feature. Facebook Avatar is available on Mobile and was first introduced in 2019. The feature was made available in Australia, Canada, Europe, and New Zealand. But currently, Facebook users from all over the world can now use the feature, provided the user has an updated version of the Facebook app.
SEE ALSO: Facebook Dating App
You may think that Facebook Avatar is a little silly, but trust me it provides users a form of self-expression that is limited to generic emojis and stickers. Furthermore, these Avatars are virtual look-alike of the users hence, making it more fun than you may actually think.
The Facebook Avatar app is user-friendly and the customization process is very easy to navigate through. Also, it has an expanded range of Avatar customization which includes varieties of new outfits, hairstyle, and complexion
How To Create My Avatar on Facebook
With the Facebook Avatar app, users can easily create a digital character that looks like them and can be used in comments, Messenger, and Facebook stories. Now, follow the below process to learn how to create a Facebook Avatar on the Mobile app. The whole process is very easy and straightforward, and it can be done on your Android or iOS device.
- First, open your Facebook app on your Android or iOS device.
- Tap the three horizontal lines at the bottom right corner of your screen
- Now scroll down and click on “See more”
- Tap “Avatar”
- Press “Next” to get started
- Kindly select the skin tone that best fits yours and tap “Next”
- Now go through each section of hairstyle, hair color, eye shape and color, eyebrows, nose shape, face shape, facial hair, body shape, outfit, etc. Then customize your avatar to your liking.
- Tap the checkmark at the top right corner of the screen when you are done customizing.
Click on “Next” and then “Done” to see your Avatar in different expressions.
In order to use your Avatar when making comments, just click on the smiley face that is next to the GIF icon.