- Three personal use Basic, Ad Free, and Plus
- Paid-for business use.
Features Of Yahoomail.com
For Yahoo Free Version
- Full 1 TB Email storage capacity
- 25 MB (up to 100 MB Email attachment limit
- Supports POP3 protocols
- Spam and virus protection
- 100 filters for automatically mail sorting
- 12 months non-retrievable Account deactivation
- Support for Ads
For Yahoo Plus/Ad Free Version
- Complete 25 Megabytes email storage capacity
- Message size limit of 10 Megabyte
- Full support for 10 attachments per mail.
- No account expiration
- 50 filters for unsolicited emails
- Block up to 200 addresses
- Use of other email domains to send messages from Yahoo! Mail
- Accessing and Forwarding of POP.
- Offline access for mail Archiving
- No ads
Yahoo Business Version
- Looking at this version, it's a combination of all yahoo email services with 10 distinct accounts with same features as the plus version including a personalized domain name and email address with a $25 set-up fee and $9.99 monthly fee.
- Furthermore, $35 per year for access to a domain name and five custom email addresses Get Unlimited mail storage capacity
- Addition of addresses and phone numbers in emails to an address book.
Yahoo mail Sign Up Via Yahoomail.com1. To create an email account with yahoo, visit yahoo official website: www.yahoo.com 2. Click the Sign Up button 3. Once the Yahoo Registration page opens, fill in all relevant detail as required. Such as Name, Sex, Age, Country, Desired username, password, security question. 4. Click the create account button to finish the yahoo registration process. Now you can log into your account, customize with an array of color options and themes, personalize your inbox with quick access to tools like calendar, notepad, contacts, instant messages, and search many more.
ALSO SEE: Hushmail Registration and How To Create a Hotmail account