How To Do Yahoomail.com Registration Using PC
- Type yahoo.com or www.yahoomail.com on your web browser or you can access the yahoo registration page, using this link at login.yahoo.com/account/create
- On the main yahoo registration page you have to carefully fill in some columns relating to your profile – e.g (name, gender, address, etc)
- First, provide your first and last name in field space.
- Then type your preferred Yahoo ID into the required field. (The username you have chosen will become your email address).
- Next, Create a strong Password by combining alphabets, numbers and special characters.
- Now, enter your D.O.B (date of birth) and Gender.
- Then, Click on “continue” to proceed.
- On the next page, Click on “Text me an Account Key”. Ensure you have entered your correct phone number.
- You may choose “Call me” or "Text me a code".
- Now check your Phone, if you have received the SMS from Yahoo.
- Kindly type in the Account Key in the “Code” box, and click verify.
- Once you have verified your Yahoo Account, just click on “Let’s get started” to start using your new Yahoo! Mail Account.
You may also read: Hushmail Account RegistrationIf you are using a mobile phone to register, just follow the easy steps below.
Free Yahoomail.com Registration using Mobile phone
- Visit the Yahoo mail mobile Sign up page at edit.yahoo.com registration
- Provide all requiered information into the required fields, just like the above process.
- Once done filling the form, tap continue.
- Next, tap the "Text me Code"
- Once you receive your Account Key code from yahoo on your mobile device
- Type in the Account Key correctly in the “Code” box, and tap Verify.
- Now, tap Let’s get started to start using your new Yahoo! Mail Account.