In this post, you will learn the steps on how to go about Yahoo Mail Sign In page. Yahoo mail is a free web-based email service that is provided by Yahoo Inc. With faster, safer, more friendly integrated features and interface, Yahoo mail still remains the best web mail service provider.
Yahoo Mail is now a day-to-day mobile diary that helps both business person and business people in their daily activities.
Today, In this post I will show you the steps for Yahoo Mail Sign In. Also, if you have not signed up for yahoo account, this post will also teach you how to you about that. Yahoo registration is a signup process that is totally free and easy.
RELATED: Sign up LinkedIn Account
Step Guide for Yahoo Mail Sign Up
Just follow the steps below to sign up yahoomail account free.
1.Using any browser, enter the URL www.yahoomail.com or mail.yahoo.com in an address bar.
2. Click on the “Sign Up” link just at the bottom of the sign-in page. So you will be redirected to the yahoo mail sign up form.
3. Now carefully fill up the yahoo registration form with all required information for successful Yahoo mail sign up.
4. Enter your First and Last Name.
5. Choose your Yahoo Username e.g. [email protected]
5. Enter your password
6. Select your country and enter your Mobile Number.
7. Now select your Birthday and choose your Gender.
8. Click on the continue button.
9. Enter the verification code that yahoo sent to you through the means you choose to verify your account. Either via text or call.
10. Once done, click verify for successful yahoo sign up and you will be logged in to your account.
Step By Step Guide For Yahoo Mail Sign In
1. With your device connected to the internet, go to the Yahoo mail’s website www.yahoomail.com or mail.yahoo.com
2. The yahoo login page will open where you will be required to enter your Yahoo email login details.
3. Now kindly type in your registered Yahoo email address ([email protected]). Then click on the Next button.
4.On the next page, type in the correct password that you used during sign up.
5. Click the “Sign in” button to complete the Yahoo mail sign-in process so you can be logged in to your account.
How To Sign in Yahoo Mail on Mobile
You can access your Yahoo mail account right from your mobile phone in your comfort zone. It only requires you to install the latest version of the Yahoo mail app on your Android or iOS device. Follow the steps below to install the app on your device, be it Android or iOS.
- Open the Play Store on or App Store on your smartphone
- Use the search box and search for Yahoo Mail
- Once found, tap Install to begin the installation process
- After the app has been downloaded and installed, then tap the Sign In option
- Enter your email and tap next
- Then type in your password and tap Enter.
Once your Yahoo mail Sign in details are entered correctly, then you will be redirected to the homepage of the Yahoo Mail application. So, next time you want to access your mail box, just tap on the yahoo mail app and it will open. So, no need to enter your login password again.
Steps To Change Yahoo Mail Account Password
Changing your login password most times helps to secure your email account. Follow the steps below to get started.
To Change it on your web browser or computer device,
- Go to the Yahoo! “Account Security ” page
- Press the “Change Password” option
- Type in the new password
- Click on “Continue” to save.
To Change it on Yahoo! Mobile app
- Tap the Menu icon (three bars at the top)
- If you are using the Yahoo Mail app, tap “Manage Accounts”
- Touch “Account Info”
- Tap on “Security Settings”
- Now, type in your current “security code”
- Tap on “Change Password”
- Tap “I prefer to change my password”
- Enter the new password and your verification code and tap “Continue” to save.
How to Recover Yahoo Mail Login password
If you lost your Yahoo mail login password, you can easily create a new password without any problem. Just follow the step by step below.
- Visit https://www.yahoo.com
- Click on the Mail icon located in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click on the Problems Upon Sign In option, located just below the login button
- Provide your registered mobile number when creating your Yahoo Mail account
- Press the Yes, send me a text message with an account key
- Enter the code received on your device in the field indicated on the computer screen
- Next, select the account you want to recover your password from
- Click on create new password option
- Do the security check by clicking on “I am not a Robot”
- Enter your new password. Ensure to use upper and lower case numbers and letters to make a strong password.
- Click Next
- Now add a recovery email if you forget your password again
- Click OK, got it.
Your Yahoo mail login details can be used on both your computer and your smartphone. Once you are logged in, you can send messages, receive emails, categorize everything and more.
Now you have successfully completed the yahoo registration process. If you have a question about Yahoo Mail Sign In, kindly use the comment box below.