Amazon, founded in 1994, is an international company, based on facilitating interactions between businesses and consumers. Furthermore, Amazon offers online access to all kinds of businesses and products.
Amazon in partnership with Synchrony Bank, provides Credit Cards which can be used to make purchases. Furthermore, Amazon Credit Card Login portal can be accessed using mobile device or computer.
SEE ALSO: Amazon Uk Customer Service Number
Once you received your credit card from Synchrony Bank, you need to register your Amazon Credit Card account online. kindly follow the steps below:
- Visit https://www.synchronycredit.com/amazon using your web browser.
- On the homepage, select ‘Register’ from the ‘First Time’ header.
- Input your Card Number and your Billing Address ZIP Code.
- Then click ‘Continue’ and follow the instructions to complete the registration of your account, and obtain your Remember User ID and password.
Amazon Credit Card Login Via www.synchronycredit.com/amazon
Kindly follow the detailed instruction step guide below to login to your Amazon Credit Card account.
- With your device (Computer or mobile smartphone) connected o the internet, visit www.synchronycredit.com/amazon
- Once the page opens, enter in Case-sensitive User ID and Password.
- Select ‘Remember User ID’ and Click ‘Secure Login’ button below the form to access your credit card account right away.
In case you can’t remember your User ID or Password, click the ‘Find User ID’ or ‘Reset Password option. Then follow the on screen instruction guide to finish the whole process and get back your login details.
More from NobVibe