About My Viking Journey CruisesFounded in 1997, in Russia, Viking started operating with four ships. Then in 2000, the company purchased Europe’s KD River Cruises in order to grow its fleet. Later in 2000, Viking also established it's US headquarters in Los Angeles, California. In 2015, the company launched its ocean fleet, making them to become the leader in small ship ocean cruising. Currently they operates a fleet of more than 60 vessels, state-of-the-art ships that have received many accolades since their launch from industry experts and travelers alike.
- Browse & book shore excursions
- Get updated information about cruises
- Access and print important cruises documents
- View air services and manage your flight details
- Complete your Guest Information Form
- Make balance payments
- View Deck Plans and organize your Schedule
- Explore your ship and learn about onboard dining.
How to My Viking Journey Cruises Online AccountYou can follow the step guide o this post to create your account, if you don't have an online account with www.myvikingjourney.com.
- Go to www.myvikingjourney.com
- Press the ‘Join Now’ button on the homepage, to access the online registration form.
- Now fill out the form correctly. Once done, tick the box to accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Click on the ‘Create an Account’ button to submit your application for your online account to be created.