- Child Support and Financial Services: This aims to help parents provide the financial support their children need and deserve
- General Tax Administration: The program is committed to collecting state taxes fairly and efficiently, and as well submitting to Florida's tax low as simple and convenient as possible.
- Property Tax Oversight: It provides general supervision of the process of locally electing officials administer Florida's property tax system to ensure accuracy and fairness in property valuation throughout the state.
Step Guide To Access Florida Department Of Revenue Child Support
- Visit the Florida Department of Revenues website at www.myflorida.com/dor
- On the homepage, you will see all the information regarding General Taxes, Child Protection support program and get information about tax publications.
- To register an online account to pay your taxes, click on the “ Register to collect and/or pay taxes” button.
- Kindly provide your taxes details as required and as well, all your previous taxes returns.
- Once you complete the form with required information, then submit your details and get yourself registered.
- Now you can easily get your taxes paid online through your online account.
- For the child support program, click on "Child Support" button.
- Then, you can access the self-service option, services portals and current topics.
ALSO SEE: My Access Florida LoginRemember to send your feedback about Florida Department Of Revenue Child Support Program by using the comment box below. Also don't forget to share this article to help enrich your friends.