Benefits OF Using www.myflorida.com/accessfloridaBy visiting the My Access Florida portal, you can:
- Check there eligibility criteria and apply for assistance (food assistance, temporary cash assistance, Medicaid).
- Check the status of your application
- Access additional information regarding your current benefits.
- Get information regarding your EBT Card.
- Requesting additional benefits, if been approved of benefits before.
- Check current EBT card balance and view card transaction history.
- The official website of Florida benefits that helps poor and needy families is “MyFlorida ACCESS site” and the url to visit the website is www.myflorida.com/accessflorida.
- At the homepage of MyFlorida ACCESS site, you will see an area the right hand side of the page which says ‘Access Your Benefits’.
- If you wish to know whether you are qualified for the benefits, click the ‘Am I qualified’ option, and then you will see all qualification criteria.
- Then, to apply for any specific benefits, tap on the ‘Apply for Benefits’ connection, and you will be taken through the application page.