- View your mortgage account balance, payments, interest rate, and escrow information.
- View your home equity account activity.
- Access tax documents.
- View online statements.
- Make Wells Fargo mortgage payments
- For home equity lines of credit, transfer available credit to other Wells Fargo accounts, pay off outstanding balances, pay bills.
How To Register For Wells Fargo Mortgage Online Services
- Visit the Wells Fargo mortgage login page and click on the enroll button below the login form.
- Enter your social security number or check the box stating that you don’t have one and click the continue button to proceed.
- Input your mortgage loan number
- Enter your email address
- Confirm your email address
- Press the “Continue” button at the bottom of the page.
- Then follow the on screen further instructions to complete the process.
How To Make Wells Fargo Mortgage PaymentYou can make payments the way that's most convenient for you, as Wells Fargo has various option to make payments.
To pay Online
- Go to the Wells Fargo mortgage login page and sign in to your account online.
- Choose “Bill Pay” from the drop-down menu near the center of the screen.
- Enter your username and password.
- Choose either to make a one time payment online or set up recurring payments online.
- Input your banking details as requested
- Then review your payment information and submit the payment online.
Wells Fargo Mortgage Payment Through PhoneYou can make a payment by phone, by calling at 1-800-357-6675. Wells Fargo automated payment service is available 24/7. Before you call, you must have the following information ready;
- Your mortgage loan account number
- The last four digits of your Social Security Number