Wells Fargo Dealer Services provide customers with superior service and as well helping them succeed financially. Being the best in auto lenders, the company serves over millions of customers and thousands of dealerships in the United States for more than six decades.
www.wellsfargodealerservices.com is the online platform through which customer can view account information, make payments, download past loan statements and carry out other activities after creating an online account using a computer or mobile device connected to the internet.
More About Wells Fargo Dealer Services
Wells Fargo Dealer Services, a division of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., is one of the United States leading auto lenders for new and used vehicles, serving over 3.8 million auto loan customers. Also, Wells Fargo provides a wide range of banking services to help dealers operate more efficiently.
Currently, they offer an integrated financial services solution for auto dealers, backed by the strength, national scope, and breadth of resources of Wells Fargo.
SEE ALSO: Wells Fargo Mortgage Payment Options
Furthermore, www.wellsfargodealerservices.com provides a broad credit spectrum of indirect auto financing and as well commercial real estate, and floor plan financing to over 14,000 dealers nationwide.
If you’ve not signed up for Dealer’s eServices online account, kindly follow the step guide below to register in the eServices platform.
How To Enroll For Wells Fargo Dealer Services Online Account
In order to enroll in Wells Fargo Dealer eServices, you have to complete the account registration process by following the detailed steps below.
- Visit the registration page at wellsfargodealerservices.com/registration
- On the registration form, input your Account Number (If you have multiple accounts, enter any 10-digit account number).
- Next, type in your Social Security Number
- After that, enter your Email Address in the email field.
- Then Confirm that you provided the correct Email Address and click on the “Continue” button to proceed.
- Now, follow the on-screen detailed instruction to finish the registration process.
www.wellsfargodealerservices.com Login Procedure
To access your Wells Fargo Dealer service loan information, follow the detailed procedure below to sign in to your account.
- Go to https://eservices.wellsfargodealerservices.com/
- Input your Wells Fargo Dealer eService “User ID” in the User ID field (Note that the User ID is case sensitive).
- Then type in your account login “Password” right inside the password field.
- After providing your login details, just press the “Sign On” button to navigate to your account.
- Once you are logged in to your account, you have access to check your balance, make payments, request payoff quotes, sign up for eStatements, and more.
If you encounter any challenge with your Wellsfargodealerservices Login account, kindly contact the customer care at (1-800-289 8004 Monday – Friday 5:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Pacific Time). Furthermore, you can as well use the comment section below to drop your question.