For successful Vodamail Email Login, you need your login details, and today, we are going to share with you easy step guide on how you can Login Vodamail Email Account within few minutes.
Vodacom is a telecommunications company in Africa, and as well one of the leading brands as it is popular in African nations. The company is owned by Vodafone which is a multinational Telecommunications company. Vodacom provides its costumers with phone, mobile and internet services. Once you open a Vodacom email account, you can use it to send each other money through their services. However, you will be given 3 GB space of storage.
Owing to the fact that they offer email services, it’s through the Vodamail email login page that users can sign in to Vodamail webmail account to send and receive emails. Furthermore, users can also pay their bill online by signing into their email service. Check emails which may be from the company or personal or business like.
SEE MORE: Charter Email Sign in www.charter.net
Now, for how you can login Vodamail email account, follow the easy guide below, in order to access your My Vodacom account.
Vodamail Email Login Process
- Visit the official My Vodacom account sign in page at https://myvodacom.secure.vodacom.co.za
- Type in your Cellphone number or email address in the first field.
- Next, input your correct Vodacom Password in the second field.
- After that, press the red “Sign In” button to proceed to your Vodacom account.
To login Vodamail at Vodamail Email Login Page
- Open your browser, and go to the Voda mail Login page at https://vodamail.secure.vodacom.co.za.
- Input either your Username or Cellphone number.
- Then, type in Password in the bottom field.
- Once done, Submit will get highlighted so click on that to successfully complete your Vodamail webmail sign in process.
Provided you entered your Vodamail login details correctly, you will be directed to your email inbox.
How To Reset Forgotten My Vodacom Login Password
- Press the Forgot Password link on the Vodamail login page.
- Next, you will be required to type in your username or Cell number.
- After that, click submit and you will be given a code to access your Vodamail email account through SMS
- You will be given the option to reset the password. Then proceed to reset your password.
- You will then successfully be able to recover your Vodacom email login password.
For any query regarding Vodamail Email Login procedure, kindly use the comment section below.
More from NobVibe