By visiting www.chase.com/verifycard with any device connected to the internet, you can easily activate your Chase Credit Card online, provided you have received your chase credit card. Chase is a subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase. This financial company offers a wide range of banking services, credit cards, travel cards, car loans, home loans, personal banking and business loans.
The JPMorgan Chase & Co. activation site www.chase.com/verifycard allows you to verify receipt of your Chase credit card online. In order to begin the verification process, customer must first, enroll in Chase card services to get a User ID.
Just in-case you are yet to enroll for chase.com User ID, kindly follow the step guide below.
- Go to www.chase.com/personal/credit-cards/verify and in the left sidebar of the “sign in”, select “Not enrolled? Sign up now.” to create an online account, activate credit card alerts and as well verify receipt of your card.
- To sign up for chase online banking, you will be required to provide your social security number, Tax ID number, Credit or debit card number and phone number or mail which you provided during your account opening.
- Next, kindly input your chase credit/debit card number and social security number. Then choose your user ID which you would like use for online banking and click on next.(keep in mind that your new User ID must be 8-32 characters long, must contain at least one letter and one number and cannot include special characters).
- You will receive a verification code to confirm your account identification. Once you got the code, enter the code and proceed.
- Now accept terms and conditions agreement and confirm.
- Done!, you will receive an email which contain your login details.
If you encounter any issues during the enrollment process all you need do is to Contact the number on the back of the Chase credit card.
ALSO SEE: Wells Fargo Mortgage Payment Options
So, let see how to verify Chase Credit Card online, as the whole process is very easy and simple. Just follow the stated procedure below.
How to Verify Chase Credit Card @ www.chase.com/verifycard
- Go to chase.com/verifycard
- You will see a login box just at the right side of the Chase homepage.
- Input your correct ‘user ID’ & ‘Password’ and click on ‘Login to my accounts’ button.
- You will be directed to a new screen with a verification link on upper right corner, just click on it to get your card verify.
NOTE: Remember to activate credit card alerts in order to be receiving all your transaction alerts, new offers and credit limit alert.
How to make Payments to Your Chase credit card?
There are various options available for you to follow in order to make due payment.
(1). You can send your check or money order by postal mail. For faster delivery user express or overnight delivery system.
(2). You can select autopay option in your account, this will let you automatically deduct amount every month from your checking account.
(3). Through bank wire transfer, Western Union Quick Collect and E-Pay.
More from NobVibe