Venmo is a digital wallet that allows you to make and share payments with friends. It is a mobile payment service owned by PayPal. Once you Sign Up Venmo account, can transfer funds to others via a mobile phone app. Venmo Sign Up is very easy and simple, you can pay friends and family with a Venmo account using the money you have in Venmo, or link your bank account or debit card quickly.
Venmo is the simple, fun money app for sending cash quickly between friends and shopping at your favorite online stores. Once you Download Venmo App and sing up, you can use your Venmo account as a way to pay in mobile apps. Also, move money from Venmo to your bank account.
Furthermore, millions of websites accept Venmo as a payment option through PayPal. So, it’s easy for you to browse on your phone, fill up your cart, and pay with Venmo on checkout.
ALSO SEE: Apple Pay App & How To Set Up Apple Pay
The best thing about Venmo is that it keeps track of what you bought, when, and from where. You can also manage the apps linked to your Venmo account and add or remove access to your Venmo account at any time.
Step Guide For Venmo Sign Up | How to Sign Up Venmo
Follow the below-detailed instructions to sign up for Venmo:
- Before you proceed, you must first download Venmo app on your device. You can download Venmo App for iOS & Android device.
- After downloading and installing the app on your device, open the Venmo app.
- Now choose your sign up method and create a secure password (between 8 and 32 characters long).
- Verify your phone number and email address
- Add and verify your bank account and you are set.
NOTE: Venmo is only available in the United States and only compatible with U.S. based bank accounts and phone numbers.