For those who have interest in America’s Navy, this article will educate you on all you need to know concerning the US Navy Recruitment Application Form 2018/2019. In case you don’t know, the vision of the US Navy is to protect the country and deter threats around the globe. Furthermore, they provide a challenging and rewarding future for those aspiring to pursue a bigger mission in life.
So, if you want to apply for US Navy Recruitment which is currently ongoing, I want you to follow the procedure on this post to successfully complete the US Navy Recruitment Application process.
Before proceeding to join the United State Navy, you must know that there are certain requirements which applicant must possess. However, we shall disclose everything you need to know and have at hand before you go ahead to apply for US Navy recruitment online.
US Navy Recruitment Application Requirements
Before you begin the US Navy application process, you must have the following information handy:
- Social Security Number
- Details about your educational background
- Employment history
- Military service history (if applicable)
- Job interests.
US Navy Recruitment Requirements
An interested applicant for US Navy recruitment must meet up with the following requirements before being able to apply for any job under the US Navy.
- Citizenship: You must be a citizen of America in order to join the US Navy as an enlistee or officer. Also, non-citizens who are residing permanently in the US can still join as an enlisted or officer. But they must have these documents to prove their identity; birth certificate, Social Security card, permanent residence visa or a Registered Alien Green Card.
- Education Requirements: Applicant must have a high school diploma or general equivalency diploma to join as an enlistee. You must have at least a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, in order to join any of the US Navy’s officer programs.
- Age Limit: Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 34yrs. The age limit for entering the level of a Navy officer is 19 – 35yrs.
- Medical Requirements: Interested candidates must pass some medical tests, such as blood and urine test. These tests are to ensure that the applicants have no illness, disease or traces of drugs and alcohol in their system. Furthermore, they must conform to the US Navy height and weight standard requirement.
- Personal Background: Applicants with a bad record will not be taken into the US Navy. So, to join the Navy, you must be thoroughly investigated.
Once you meet up with the above requirements, you are good to go. Now proceed to submit an application online to join the US Navy.
How To Fill The US Navy Recruitment Application Form 2018/2019 Online
- Visit the US Navy recruitment official portal at https://ssa.cnrc.navy.mil/
- First, you will be asked to register for a personal account in order to complete the online application process.
- Now enter your valid email address. If you don’t have an active email account, go here and create one fast.
- A confirmation email will be sent to that email address you provide. Kindly click on the link to validate your account.
- After validating, you will be required to select a username and password. Once done, proceed to fill out the Application Form
- As soon as you finish providing all the required information, then submit your US navy online application form.
- Once your application has been received, a Navy Recruiter will contact you to further discuss and confirm all the information which you provided.
If you encounter any problem during the US Navy Recruitment Online Application, or you have any question, just use the comment box section below.