In this article, we will show you how to successfully complete the UN webmail login procedure with few minutes. The UN webmail at webmail.un.int is a secure portal for the United Nations employees and associates. Provided you have a UN webmail account, you will be able to communicate with other UN employees and associates, access internal mailing lists, and as well open your mailbox directly from the UN webmail homepage.
UN Webmail Login @ webmail.un.int
In order to successfully Login UN Webmail account, simply follow the outlined detailed step guide instruction below.
- Open your computer or laptop browser and go to the United Nations Webmail login page at https://webmail.un.int/UNPMdwa.nsf
- Once the page opens, first, enter your email address in the first empty field provided.
- Next, type in your password in the second field.
- Then click on the “Open Mailbox” button, and you will be forwarded to your UN webmail mailbox.
READ ALSO: How To Login Shaw.ca Webmail Account
How To Login UN Webmail Account On Mobile Phone
Currently, UN webmail has no mobile applications, but you can still access the UN webmail portal on mobile devices browser. Just follow the easy steps outlined below.
- Open your mobile device browser and go to the UN Webmail login page @ webmail.un.int
- Then fill in your email address in the first field.
- Next, input your password in the second field.
- Then kindly tap the “Open mailbox” button to access your UN webmail account.
NOTE: If you forget your password, you cannot recover it on the login page. Since your login credentials are so private, you will have to contact your employer to learn how to reset your password. Also, verify that the UN webmail.un.int login portal you are using is secure and legit, as hackers have created phishing links to the UN webmail login page to steal personal information from users.
If you encounter any trouble during the UN Webmail Login @ webmail.un.int kindly use the comment box below to indicate, and we shall help you out as soon as possible.
More from NobVibe