More About UberWith it's headquarter based in San Francisco, California, Uber Technologies Inc. is an American worldwide online–transportation network company, which operates the Uber app. The App allows customers to submit a trip request and (Uber App) then automatically sends to the Uber driver nearest to the customer, alerting the driver to the location of the customer. Uber drivers use their own personal cars.
RELATED: How To Set Up Apple Pay for iPhoneAs a ride sharing app that connects passengers with drivers, irrespective of where you’re going to, weather the airport or across town, there is an Uber for every occasion.
Uber App Download Free Latest Version To Ride With UberThe App is free, Download Uber for Android and iPhone to get moving safer, faster, and more conveniently. You may use the links below for uber driver download.
How uber taxi application WorksOnce you have downloaded the App, next, is to request to ride with Uber. Just follow the steps below to get started.
- Simply open the app and tell Uber where you’re going.
- Then, the app uses your location so your driver knows where to pick you up.
- Within few minutes, you will see your driver’s picture, vehicle details, and can track their arrival on the map.
- Now, payment can be made by credit card, cash in select cities, Android Pay, PayPal, and more.
- After the ride with Uber, you can rate your driver and provide feedback to help improve the Uber experience. You’ll also be issued a receipt by email.
- UberX: for individual option to move from destination A TO B.
- UberPOOL: This option saves money to travel with other riders headed your way.
- UberBLACK: This a high end vehicle that will elevate your experience.