Textfree is a free messaging tool for which users of the TextFree Web login can send messages and even place calls to people who are also using the TextFree App. It doesn’t need any minutes or data from a phone plan.
Its previous name was pinger textfree. It can be used to easily transcribe voicemails into the text rather than listen to them. here, voicemails might be included in the email.
TextFree Web Login
If you want to use TextFree, you must first register an account. You can do this by downloading the TextFree app on your smartphone or by simply going to the TextFree website and doing it there. You can access text free anytime by entering your username and password.
Using a valid US phone number and the TextFree app, users can chat with others for free. With textfree web, you can even send SMS texts using a larger keyboard online. The mobile application offers various features, including voicemail, calling, group messaging, stickers, MMS, and many more.
The official website of the platform, textfree is messages.textfree.us/register
You can communicate with non-text-free users too. Free calls and texts are offered in over 35 countries.
How Does TextFree Web Login Work?
The text-free web allows users to send and receive free text and photo messages on Macs, iOS, Android, and PCs. You can log in to your textfree account any time of the day. You must keep in mind the following to use your TextFree account:
- Voice calls are not at all supported.
- Pinger contacts from different devices won’t sync with the internet.
- Your account will be available for seven days if you choose “keep me logged in,” which means you won’t need to enter your password again during that time.
TextFree Web Login Requirements
The following are required for you to log in to your account at Textfree;
- You need a web address to perform textfree web login.
- The user needs to enter a valid phone number, email address, username, and password to use the text-free website.
- Internet-enabled tablet, laptop, PC, smartphone, or any device with a browser.
To access all the features of Textfree, you must log in to your Textfree account. See how to do that below;
How to Login your Textfree Account
To log in to your Textfree account, follow the steps below;
- First of all, go to the official website of textfree, textfree.us/register
- When you get to the home page of the website, click on the login button
- After doing that, you will be led to a new page. When you get to the next page, choose any of the options
- If you clicked google, for instance, you will be led to a new page to sign into your Gmail.
- When you have done that, click the “next” button
How to Reset Your Password on Text free
If you want to recover your account or you lost your login password, you will have to provide your email address related to your account. If a person does not remember the email address that they used when they created their text-free account; all you need to do is to enter your phone number or your username to sign up.
After you have done that, you can tap on the “trouble logging in” button, and on the next screen, you will be given a hint about your email.
If the email is right, you can tap on send, and you will be sent a link to the email address on the file, after that, you can create a new password for your Pinger Textfree account.
How to Recover your Pinger TextFree Account Without an Email?
If you cannot access your email account, you can not access messages from Pinger. They can recover from this situation by contacting the customer support team and providing them with their correct username and email address.
After that, they can now verify the information and recover their text-free online account.
Text Free App
Apart from the web version of Text free, there is an application for Text free. This application can be used to do anything that can be done on the website. you can get this application on your apple or google play store. The app is available on both platforms for free.
Text Free Register Account
The process of creating an account with Textfree is very easy. It is done online. Read the instructions below to learn how to create your account
How to Create a Textfree Account
To create a text-free account, follow the steps below
- Firstly, go to the official website of Textfree, textfree.us/register
- When you get to the home page of this website, click on the signup button
- After that fill up the form that comes up next. The following details will be required from you; your username, password, and your email
- After you have done that, click on the signup button.
- Follow the next set of steps to be given on the next set of pages.
Frequently Asked Questions about TextFree Web Login
Will Textfree Show the Username of a Person?
The username of a person will not be displayed by Text Free, and the account holder will only be able to see it in the settings area. The recipients won’t be able to see your name. If the email alias is already in use, a string of digits will be added to the username to make it unique. The username will be based on the email alias address.
How Do I Turn on The Notification for Textfree Apps?
You can immediately go to your phone setting menu, scroll down, and switch off the application notification on Android. An option to “Enable Notification” will be available. If you select that option, the application will begin to notify you even when it is not open.
Can A Person Receive Calls on The Textfree Application?
All users can receive calls on the text-free application. You will also receive incoming calls free of charge and earn minutes easily if you want to make an outbound call.
Can You Use Textfree on Computer?
There is no application for Textfree on your computer. If you would like to use Textfree to text online with your computer, check out the Textfree web where you can text easily from your computer. However, this will not allow you to place or receive calls through the web.
Why Is Textfree Not Working?
If your Textfree application is not working, try clearing your cache and cookies. This works for most performance and management issues of computer systems. You can also update your browser or turn off any ad blockers as these could be the cause of the issue.