Publix employs not less than 180,000 job seeker in over 1,100 locations in United States. Job seekers who wish to work in one of Publix supermarkets should send their Publix Job Application to be considered for employment.
On this page, you will learn the process of submitting your Publix job application form online, as well as other thing you need to know about Publix job.
Below are list of some of the Publix departments which job applicant can send their job application to work.
- In-store (Critical Openings) (i.e. Baker, Decorator, Customer Service Staff, etc.)
- Industrial Maintenance (i.e. Maintenance Technician, Parts Coordinator, Plant Engineer, etc.)
- Corporate (in departments such as Human Resources, Finance, Loss Prevention, etc.)
- Administrative Roles (i.e. Loss Prevention Divisional Administrative Clerk, Property Representative Assistant, Ad Layout Artist, etc.)
- Distribution (i.e. Distribution Operator, Frontline Supervisor, Forklift Operator, etc.)
- Manufacturing (i.e. Bindery Basic Equipment Operator, Bakery Plant Operations Clerk, Printing Services Quality Control Manager, etc.)
- Information Technology (i.e. Programmer, Associate Customer Technical Support Analyst, Systems Engineer, etc.)
ALSO SEE: Subway Job Opportunities
Furthermore, Publix provides summer internship program and other internship opportunities, in departments like:
- Corporate Accounting
- Real Estate
- Public Affairs, etc.
Step Guide for Publix Job Application Process
To apply for any position in Publix, first you need to do some research on what positions are available.
- Visit the Publix careers website
- Click the green Search openings link to view current job opporunities.
- Fill out the first set of fields for your job search. You can start with a Keyword, Job Category, Location, State, Position Title or Date posted.
- Kindly analyze the job positions which matched your search criteria. Read the complete job description.
- Then click on “Apply” button to start your application.
- Complete the Publix job application and follow any other important instruction give that appear on your screen.
Publix Job Openings | Available Positions at Publix
- Sales Associate
- Baker Trainee
- Bakery Associate
- Cake Decorator
- Cleaning and Sanitation Associate
- Deli Associate
- Floral Associate
- Meat Cutter Trainee
- Meat Cutter
- Meat Associate
- Seafood Associate
- Produce Associate
- Stocking Associate
- Assistant Store Manager
- Store Manager
- Customer Service Representative
- Pharmacy Technician
- Cafeteria Worker
- Warehouse Worker
- Dock Coordinator
- Forklift Operator
- Inventory Control Coordinator
- Truck Driver
- Administrative Assistant
Publix Contact Information
To contact Publix over the phone, dial 800 242 1227. For written communication, use their contact form to detail your inquiry or feedback. You can also send them email, and you will be replied in 24 to 48 hours after submission.
If their is need for you to send them any papers through post, use the address below:
- Publix Super Markets
- Corporate Office
- ATTN: Customer Care
- PO Box 407
- Lakeland, FL 33802-0407.
Remember to visit your local Job Application Center to ensure that your Publix jobs application reaches the appropriate hiring managers.
More from NobVibe