- In-store (Critical Openings) (i.e. Baker, Decorator, Customer Service Staff, etc.)
- Industrial Maintenance (i.e. Maintenance Technician, Parts Coordinator, Plant Engineer, etc.)
- Corporate (in departments such as Human Resources, Finance, Loss Prevention, etc.)
- Administrative Roles (i.e. Loss Prevention Divisional Administrative Clerk, Property Representative Assistant, Ad Layout Artist, etc.)
- Distribution (i.e. Distribution Operator, Frontline Supervisor, Forklift Operator, etc.)
- Manufacturing (i.e. Bindery Basic Equipment Operator, Bakery Plant Operations Clerk, Printing Services Quality Control Manager, etc.)
- Information Technology (i.e. Programmer, Associate Customer Technical Support Analyst, Systems Engineer, etc.)
ALSO SEE: Subway Job OpportunitiesFurthermore, Publix provides summer internship program and other internship opportunities, in departments like:
- Corporate Accounting
- Real Estate
- Public Affairs, etc.
Step Guide for Publix Job Application ProcessTo apply for any position in Publix, first you need to do some research on what positions are available.
- Visit the Publix careers website
- Click the green Search openings link to view current job opporunities.
- Fill out the first set of fields for your job search. You can start with a Keyword, Job Category, Location, State, Position Title or Date posted.
- Kindly analyze the job positions which matched your search criteria. Read the complete job description.
- Then click on "Apply" button to start your application.
- Complete the Publix job application and follow any other important instruction give that appear on your screen.
Publix Job Openings | Available Positions at Publix
- Sales Associate
- Baker Trainee
- Bakery Associate
- Cake Decorator
- Cleaning and Sanitation Associate
- Deli Associate
- Floral Associate
- Meat Cutter Trainee
- Meat Cutter
- Meat Associate
- Seafood Associate
- Produce Associate
- Stocking Associate
- Assistant Store Manager
- Store Manager
- Customer Service Representative
- Pharmacy Technician
- Cafeteria Worker
- Warehouse Worker
- Dock Coordinator
- Forklift Operator
- Inventory Control Coordinator
- Truck Driver
- Administrative Assistant
Publix Contact InformationTo contact Publix over the phone, dial 800 242 1227. For written communication, use their contact form to detail your inquiry or feedback. You can also send them email, and you will be replied in 24 to 48 hours after submission. If their is need for you to send them any papers through post, use the address below:
- Publix Super Markets
- Corporate Office
- ATTN: Customer Care
- PO Box 407
- Lakeland, FL 33802-0407.