This article is all about how you can successfully recover Pinterest Password, if you have lose your Pinterest account password. Kindly follow the step by step easy process to recover your password on Pinterest.
It’s only with your Pinterest account Username and password, that grants you access to your Pinterest account. If you can not remembr your password, shouldn’t worry about it, because you can easily recover it and then regain access to your Pinterest account.
SEE ALSO: Pinterest App for Android
If you are seeking to recover password on Pinterest, kindly follow the step guide procedure below.
Step Guide To Recover Pinterest Password
- Open your web browser, type in www.pinterest.com and hit the “Enter” button.
- On the Pinterest homepage, you will see the sign up form in the center, and also the “Log in” form.
- Click on the “Forgot your password?” link below the form.
- Next, you will be required to provide your email address. Just enter your email address in the field and click on the “Send a password reset email” button.
- Once done, you will notice a notification that a recovery email has been sent to your email address.
- Kindly open your email address inbox and find the a letter from Pinterest. Open it and click on the “Reset password” link.
- After that, you will be redirected to the page where you will have access to create a new Pinterest password. Now, make a reliable and strong password for your account. Once done, click on the “Change Password” button.
- Now, you will get a notification telling you that your password has successfully been changed. So, proceed to the log in form and sign in to your account using a new password.
That is it on how to Recover Pinterest Password. I beleiev that it’s pretty simple right. Please, help us share this article on your social media. Thanks.