If you are seeking to recover password on Pinterest, kindly follow the step guide procedure below.
SEE ALSO: Pinterest App for Android
Step Guide To Recover Pinterest Password
- Open your web browser, type in www.pinterest.com and hit the “Enter” button.
- On the Pinterest homepage, you will see the sign up form in the center, and also the “Log in” form.
- Click on the “Forgot your password?” link below the form.
- Next, you will be required to provide your email address. Just enter your email address in the field and click on the “Send a password reset email” button.
- Once done, you will notice a notification that a recovery email has been sent to your email address.
- Kindly open your email address inbox and find the a letter from Pinterest. Open it and click on the “Reset password” link.
- After that, you will be redirected to the page where you will have access to create a new Pinterest password. Now, make a reliable and strong password for your account. Once done, click on the “Change Password” button.
- Now, you will get a notification telling you that your password has successfully been changed. So, proceed to the log in form and sign in to your account using a new password.