Skype is a conversation app and as well as one of the most-used video chat application around the world. If you wish to remove all your personal information from the Skype database, here is a detailed guide to Delete Skype account.
This article on how to Delete Skype Account on Android and pc will walk you through the process needed to properly terminate your account on Skype successfully. Furthermore, you will as well see how you can obtain a reimbursement on your unused credits and unlink your accounts.
Skype does not make it simple to remove your account, in order to remove your account, you have to contact Skype customer care, which you can do for free online. Skype recommends removing all private information out of your account as a first measure of deactivating it.
READ ALSO: How To Logout Facebook Account Remotely
The moment you delete your entire personal information, such as your name, phone number, and area from your account. No one will be able to access your data to find your Skype account again.
How to Delete Skype Account Or Close Your Skype Account
- Login to your Skype account, and click on your username in the menu bar.
- Then click on Manage. You will be directed to your profile page.
- Now, go to the Personal Information section and click on Edit.
- Once there, delete or clear your profile of your personal details.
To Modify Your Skype Avatar
- Log in to Skype and select Skype > Profile > Avatar.
- Delete Your Account from the Login Screen.
- Type Run and press Enter. Then type %appdata%\Skype and click on OK.
- After that, delete the folder with the name of your Skype account.
- Then remove Username from the Skype Directory
- Once done, kindly reboot your system.
Hope this article on How to Delete Skype Account Permanently was very helpful, please kindly share this post on your favorite social media to help inform others.