How To Register Spotify Login AccountFollow the guide below to sign up Spotify account in order to have instant access to millions of songs from old favorites to the latest hits.
- Visit the Spotify Signup page at www.spotify.com/signup/.
- Click on the “Free” button.
- You can choose from using your Facebook account or email address to sign up.
- If using Facebook to sign up Spotify account, click on the Sign up With Facebook button. Then type in your login details (email address/phone and password) and then click the log in button.
- To sign up with an email address, fill in the form and ensure to complete all the required fields. These are the username, password, email, date of birth, and gender.
- If you want to sign up for Premium account, just click on the "Premium" option and then follow the instructions and provide all required details to complete the whole process.
Spotify Account Login @ accounts.spotify.com/en
- To sign in Spotify Account, visit the main sign-in page at www.accounts.spotify.com/en
- You will see the option to log in with your Facebook account or sign in with your email address.
- For Spotify Account Login with Facebook, click on login with Facebook and then you will automatically be logged in.
- To login Spotify account with your email address, type in your registered email and password in the login space provided.
- Then click the login button to access your Spotify account.
How To Cancel Spotify Premium Subscription1. Login to your Spotify account 2. Click your name at the upper right page of the screen. Select “Account” from the drop-down menu. Then press on “Subscription” from the options above your account information. 3. Click on “View Your Options” under the cancel your subscription header at the bottom of the list. 4. Press on “Click here to continue to the cancellation page”. You’ll have to scroll down to the bottom of the page to find this link. 5. Select a reason why you’re unsubscribing (you can’t continue without checking a reason) and click the “Cancel Subscription” button at the bottom of the page. 6. Click on “Cancel Spotify Premium subscription”. This will bring you a page that prompts you to re-enter your account password. 7. Enter your account password and click on “continue” or “Cancel Spotify Premium subscription”. You’ll get a confirmation note informing you the date your subscription will expire. You get to keep Premium for the remainder of your 30-day trial, and you don’t have to worry about getting charged.