Wondering how to Sign into your Skype account to call and chat with friends and family? Here on this article are detailed step guide instruction on Skype Sign In & Skype Login on any device (Computer, mobile phone).
It’s easy to sign in to Skype account on Windows PC, Android phones, iOS or any other operating systems, provided you have open Skype account. Just follow my guideline on this post to get started.
Skype, being the number one instant messaging app in the world which provides online text message and video chat services free of charge, is also available across all platform, both (Android, iOS, Windows Phone) and desktop systems (Windows, Mac, macOS, Linux).
SEE ALSO: How To Create Skype Account Free
With your Skype Login details (Username and Password) which you obtain after Skype registration, you can easily send both text and video messages, make Skype online call and as well attach documents such as images, text, and video.
Skype Sign In Account on Windows | Skype Sign In New Account
Before you proceed i want you to note that your Skype account is the same as your Microsoft account, so with your Skype id login details, you can also login to other Microsoft products.
- For Skype for business login, open the Skype for Business client.
- You will be required to sign in to Skype for Business with either your Skype name, email or phone number.
- Next, type in your correct password, right inside the password space provided.
- You may check the “Save my password” box, if you want your Skype for Business to save your password, so that you don’t have to enter your password again next time you want to login.
- Finally, click “Sign In” button to be logged in to your Skype account.
Skype Login on Mobile Phone
You can easily sign in using your mobile phone. But, first, you need to download Skype Apk free on your mobile phone. Once done, launch the Skype App. Then sign in to your account by entering your Skype login ID and password.