LinkedIn is one of the online social network directories used for professional purposes. When you Sign up LinkedIn Account, you will be able to use LinkedIn for professional networking, recruiting, job searching, career building, and as well, staying in touch with their connections.
If you are new on LinkedIn or you wish to join LinkedIn today, you probably need to know that LinkedIn is a social networking site used for professional purposes. Your LinkedIn profile provides professional information about yourself and advances your careers.
Both individuals and companies use LinkedIn, that is why the process to Create LinkedIn Account Registration is easy and simple. LinkedIn aims to connect the world’s professionals to make them more productive and successful.
The information below shows how to sign up for LinkedIn and set up your profile, and how to log in once you have created a profile.
Steps To Sign up LinkedIn Account
The whole process is very easy and it can be completed in a few minutes. It’s free to create a LinkedIn account. Here is how to start
How To Create LinkedIn Account Registration
1. Go to LinkedIn Sign up Page at https://www.linkedin.com/start/join
2. Once the page opens, fill the LinkedIn registration form with your name, email address and desired password.
3. Now kindly set up your profile starting with your job title, employer’s name, and geographic location.
4. Next, confirm your email address by clicking on a link in a message sent to you by LinkedIn.
Now you are done creating your LinkedIn account. Congratulations!
LinkedIn Login | How To Sign In LinkedIn Account
You can log in to your LinkedIn account to update your profile, connect with networking contacts, send messages to your contacts, search for job, find information on hiring companies, and join career and business-related groups.
- Visit the LinkedIn login page
- Enter your register email address or phone number
- Type in your correct password
- Click “Sign in”
Once on your “Home” page, you can click on “Me” in the top right corner of the page to go to your profile and make any edits.
SEE ALSO: How to Retweet Tweets on Twitter
It’s important to log in to LinkedIn on a regular basis to work on building your network of contacts and to keep your profile updated.
How LinkedIn Can Help Its Users
As the world’s largest professional network with hundreds of millions of members, LinkedIn connect the world’s professionals to make them more productive and successful. Benefits of joining LinkedIn include the following:
- Establish your professional profile and control one of the top search results for your name.
- Find and reconnect with colleagues and classmates.
- Build and maintain your professional network.
- Discover new career opportunities by searching for jobs.
- Share your thoughts and insights through LinkedIn’s publishing platform.
- Find other professionals in the same industry using groups.
- Learn about other companies, and gain industry insights.
- Tap into the knowledge of your network.
It’s always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please use the comment box below.