Steps To Sign up LinkedIn AccountThe whole process is very easy and it can be completed in a few minutes. It’s free to create a LinkedIn account. Here is how to start
How To Create LinkedIn Account Registration1. Go to LinkedIn Sign up Page at https://www.linkedin.com/start/join 2. Once the page opens, fill the LinkedIn registration form with your name, email address and desired password. 3. Now kindly set up your profile starting with your job title, employer’s name, and geographic location. 4. Next, confirm your email address by clicking on a link in a message sent to you by LinkedIn. Now you are done creating your LinkedIn account. Congratulations!
LinkedIn Login | How To Sign In LinkedIn AccountYou can log in to your LinkedIn account to update your profile, connect with networking contacts, send messages to your contacts, search for job, find information on hiring companies, and join career and business-related groups.
- Visit the LinkedIn login page
- Enter your register email address or phone number
- Type in your correct password
- Click “Sign in”
SEE ALSO: How to Retweet Tweets on TwitterIt's important to log in to LinkedIn on a regular basis to work on building your network of contacts and to keep your profile updated.
How LinkedIn Can Help Its UsersAs the world's largest professional network with hundreds of millions of members, LinkedIn connect the world's professionals to make them more productive and successful. Benefits of joining LinkedIn include the following:
- Establish your professional profile and control one of the top search results for your name.
- Find and reconnect with colleagues and classmates.
- Build and maintain your professional network.
- Discover new career opportunities by searching for jobs.
- Share your thoughts and insights through LinkedIn’s publishing platform.
- Find other professionals in the same industry using groups.
- Learn about other companies, and gain industry insights.
- Tap into the knowledge of your network.