How To Register For SBI Credit Card Online BankingThe SBI Credit Card Online Banking registration is very easy and straightforward. In order to activate net banking on the SBI card, kindly follow the below-outlined instructions.
- Go to sbicard.com and click on ‘Registration’ button.
- Provide the credit card number, CVV number and date of birth in the space provided and then click on Click ‘Proceed’.
- Type in the One Time Password (OTP) sent on the registered mobile number and email address and click ‘Proceed’.
- After that, you will be directed to a page where you can select a unique user ID and password for the SBI Credit card.
- Once done, kindly click on ‘Confirm’
- As the registration is being complete, you can now proceed to access the SBI Credit Card Net Banking service.
SBI Credit Card Login ProcedureProvided you have successfully registered for the SBI Credit Card Net Banking service, you can login by following the outlined procedure below.
- Visit https://www.sbicard.com/creditcards/app/user/login
- Provide the User ID and Password
- Click ‘login’
To Make SBI Credit Card Payment OnlineSBI Credit cardholder can make their credit card payments online. Also, you can make hdfc credit card payment through sbi net banking. Follow the below steps to make your payment online.
- Go to https://www.onlinesbi.com
- Enter your user ID and password to login and then, select ‘View/Pay Bills’ option under the ‘Bill
- Payments’ Section
- Then, click on ‘Without Bills’
- Next, select ‘SBI Card’ as the biller and click ‘Pay’
- Select the SBI account number from which the payment is to be made.