With the practical steps which am about to show you in this article, you will learn how to Save Videos on Facebook. Believe me, many people encounter problem or face issues when trying to save Facebook video. That is why am sharing this guide to enable you save video on Facebook.
Before writing post, i was unable to save Facebook videos on my device. But now i can do so and as well share the videos I loved, that I saved from Facebook. Not only that, initially, locating saved videos was yet another challenge i encountered.
Currently, every thing is now an old story for me, since i discovered how to do that. Right now in this page, i will not hesitate to share with you every single steps that is involved during the process of saving and locating Facebook videos on your device.
Step Guide On How to Save Videos on Facebook
I want you to know that the steps to take for saving videos on Facebook is very simple and easy. It can be complete within few minutes. Also, bear in mind that the saved videos from Facebook are saved in a special portal in your Facebook account. So don’t be surprised when you don’t see it in your phone gallery.
ALSO SEE: How to Contact Facebook Customer Service
Now follow the steps below to accomplish your mission.
- Go to www.facebook.com and login to your Facebook account
- On your Facebook news feed, just locate any video you are interested in saving and open it
- Then, right-click or long press. Depending on the device you are using (for Android devices, you can click on the pop-up icon which is in form of a 3-step dot)
- From the pop-up options you will see Save video
- Now Click ‘Save video’
- And your are done.
How to Locate Saved Videos on Facebook
This yet another problem that most people experince, but provied you are reading this post now, you don’t need to worry. It’s an easy task that doesn’t require you asking much questions if you know your way around Facebook. Just follow the procedures below.
- Log in your Facebook profile account
- Navigate to your options menu and you will see the icon ‘Saved’
- Click on it and once done, you will see your saved Facebook videos.
That is all you definitely need to know about how to save videos on Facebook, if you are yet to create another Facebook account, follow the guide here to do so. Don’t forget to share this post on your social media account to help inform others.
More from NobVibe