Step Guide On How to Save Videos on FacebookI want you to know that the steps to take for saving videos on Facebook is very simple and easy. It can be complete within few minutes. Also, bear in mind that the saved videos from Facebook are saved in a special portal in your Facebook account. So don’t be surprised when you don’t see it in your phone gallery.
Now follow the steps below to accomplish your mission.
ALSO SEE: How to Contact Facebook Customer Service
- Go to www.facebook.com and login to your Facebook account
- On your Facebook news feed, just locate any video you are interested in saving and open it
- Then, right-click or long press. Depending on the device you are using (for Android devices, you can click on the pop-up icon which is in form of a 3-step dot)
- From the pop-up options you will see Save video
- Now Click ‘Save video’
- And your are done.
How to Locate Saved Videos on FacebookThis yet another problem that most people experince, but provied you are reading this post now, you don't need to worry. It's an easy task that doesn’t require you asking much questions if you know your way around Facebook. Just follow the procedures below.
- Log in your Facebook profile account
- Navigate to your options menu and you will see the icon ‘Saved’
- Click on it and once done, you will see your saved Facebook videos.