Currently, mobile banking is an easy, convenient, and smart way to stay updated and know about your account. You can carry out various activities from your mobile banking, such as pay bills, check accounts, transfer money, make deposits and also check transaction details.
Customers that register for U.S. Bank mobile banking service has full access to do banking business on their mobile device, be it a smartphone or an iPad. All you have to do is to download the U.S. Bank Mobile application for your phone, to access your account information anywhere anytime, provided you have access to the Internet connection.
In addition to Mobile Banking, U.S. Bank offers Text Banking. This is an option for those that don’t take a smartphone with them. Just send a simple text commands to get information on demand.
TRENDING: Bank of America Online Banking Account
U.S. Bank, being the fifth largest commercial bank in the United States in assets and the fourth largest in total branches, is a subsidiary of U.S. Bancorp, a diversified financial services holding company.
However, they offer its products and services through four major lines of business. They include:
- Payment services
- Wholesale banking
- Wealth management
- Securities services and consumer banking.
U.S. Bank sticks to ethics of integrity, respect, responsibility, and good citizenship, offering their products and services to over millions of customers.
Now, if you are looking for a smart way to manage your account anywhere and anytime, follow the step guide procedure below to enroll for U.S. Bank mobile banking service.
How To Get Started With U.S. Bank Mobile Banking Service
- Visit the U.S. Bank website at http://www.usbank.com/index.html
- On the homepage, select “Mobile Banking” under the menu of Online Banking.
- Press the “Mobile App” link and follow simple instructions to download the application for your smartphone or devices.
- Once the application has been fully installed on your phone, you can proceed by using the same Personal ID and Password you set up on the U.S. Bank Online Banking site.
As you can see, Mobile Banking is easy, by getting the Mobile app, accessing Mobile Web or registering for Text Banking.