TRENDING: Bank of America Online Banking AccountU.S. Bank, being the fifth largest commercial bank in the United States in assets and the fourth largest in total branches, is a subsidiary of U.S. Bancorp, a diversified financial services holding company. However, they offer its products and services through four major lines of business. They include:
- Payment services
- Wholesale banking
- Wealth management
- Securities services and consumer banking.
How To Get Started With U.S. Bank Mobile Banking Service
- Visit the U.S. Bank website at http://www.usbank.com/index.html
- On the homepage, select “Mobile Banking” under the menu of Online Banking.
- Press the "Mobile App" link and follow simple instructions to download the application for your smartphone or devices.
- Once the application has been fully installed on your phone, you can proceed by using the same Personal ID and Password you set up on the U.S. Bank Online Banking site.