With your iTunes Gift Cards credit, you can access to music, movies, TV shows, apps, books, audiobooks, Apple Music, iCloud storage etc. Once you Redeem iTunes Gift Cards on iphone, the amount on the card will be credited to your Apple ID. So you can use the credit to make purchase on iTunes store.
On this page, i will be showing you the step guide to Redeem iTunes Gift Cards On iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Provided you have received your iTunes Gift Cards. So, let’s get started with the process below.
ALSO SEE: How To Set Up Apple Pay on iPhone
Redeem iTunes Gift Cards On iPhone & iPad
- First, kindly and gently scratch off the label on the back of the gift card to reveal the hidden code. You need this 16-digit code, which starts with an X, to redeem your card.
- Now on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, tap App Store.
- Next, Tap Today, then tap your Apple ID icon and Tap Redeem.
- Now, you need to Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Enter the 16-digit code, as seen from the back of the iTunes Gift Card.
- Tap Done and choose “Use Credit for iTunes or App Store”.
Furthermore, you can use the camera in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to add your gift card. Just tap Use Camera. Make sure to follow the onscreen instructions to capture the redemption code.
SEE ALSO: How To Activate TD Bank Gift Card
NOTE: If you’re in certain countries or regions, or have an older card, you might have to enter the card manually instead.
Redeem iTunes Gift Cards on your Android phone
- On your Android phone, just open the Apple Music app
- Then, tap your Apple ID, to enter your Apple ID password.
- Tap Redeem.
- Then, enter the code from the back of the card, and tap Redeem again.
Please tell us how to help you if you encounter any problem as you Redeem your iTunes Gift Cards On iPhone by using the comment box. Thanks for your feedback and don’t forget to share this article to help inform others.
More from NobVibe