ALSO SEE: How To Set Up Apple Pay on iPhone
Redeem iTunes Gift Cards On iPhone & iPad
- First, kindly and gently scratch off the label on the back of the gift card to reveal the hidden code. You need this 16-digit code, which starts with an X, to redeem your card.
- Now on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, tap App Store.
- Next, Tap Today, then tap your Apple ID icon and Tap Redeem.
- Now, you need to Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Enter the 16-digit code, as seen from the back of the iTunes Gift Card.
- Tap Done and choose "Use Credit for iTunes or App Store".
SEE ALSO: How To Activate TD Bank Gift CardNOTE: If you're in certain countries or regions, or have an older card, you might have to enter the card manually instead.
Redeem iTunes Gift Cards on your Android phone
- On your Android phone, just open the Apple Music app
- Then, tap your Apple ID, to enter your Apple ID password.
- Tap Redeem.
- Then, enter the code from the back of the card, and tap Redeem again.