Pinterest App for Android is designed with a catalog of ideas. Pinterest is a social network with over million users worldwide. You can find various photos and images that you appreciate. Furthermore, Pinterest offers a virtual version of the pinboard way that inspires projects they will like to try out.
With the Pinterest app, you can follow other blogs and as well “pin” their ideas to your wall, which you can organize into multiple sections, such as food, clothing etc. Also, the App enables you to post your own “pins” to share a favorite idea you have.
In addition, you can visit and browse through other boards created by fellow users, to leave comments to intimate them on what you think, and ‘repin’ items to bring them to your own board.
Why Download Pinterest App for Android?
- You find everyday ideas for the things you love.
- Save ideas for later, organize ideas by topic, so they are always easy to locate.
- Save ideas you find around the web, by using the Pinterest’s save button on your mobile browser.
- Collaborate with friends, and save ideas together for your next group trip, party or project.
Pinterest posting and sharing features are very easy to access from Pinterest app. It presents your feed just like it appears on your web board and adding something to your pinboard actually requires just a few clicks.
READ NOW:How to Create a Whatsapp Account
Furthermore, you can take photograph and pin it to your board to share with all your followers immediately. Thereby, offering an excellent way to instantly share your daily experiences.
How To Download Pinterest App for Android
- Navigate to your device Play Store and search for Pinterest App
- Tap on install. Once done, it will start downloading and after that, it will install successfully.
- Now, go to your device’s Home Screen, and click “Apps”
- You will see the Pinterest in the list of your apps.
By following the above step, you will get the Pinterest App on your device. If you have any question, kindly use the comment box below.