Paypal login page can be accessed using smartphone or computer which is connected to the internet. Palpal is one of the largest and most famous online payment system, used by over millions of business company and individuals.
PayPal helps facilitate the acquiring and processing of online payments for vendors. Since its existence, PayPal have made huge profits of over USD 7.9 billion as revenues. With PayPal Account, user can send, receive, or keep funds in currencies. These services are available in over 30 countries in the world where PayPal is having its branch.
The best thing about PayPal account is that it offers the opportunity to perform online financial transactions conveniently.
SEE ALSO: Google Customer Service Phone Number
Through PayPal, you can be able to:
- Send or receive payments for online auctions.
- Sell or buy goods and other services.
- Donate and receive money via PayPal.
- And many more.
This page will help you on steps to Login PayPal account. Furthermore, the simple steps below will help you to easily access your PayPal login account.
Requirements To Login PayPal Account
- Mobile smartphone or Tablet or PC
- Internet Connection
- PayPal Username
- PayPal Account Password
Steps For Successful PayPal Login
- With your web browser, input www.paypal.com in the address bar.
- Once you are on the official website of the PayPal, click on the Login option which is seen on the top right corner of the page.
- Now, for you to Sigin into your PayPal account, you have to provide your Password and Email address.
- Once done, click the “Log In” to Login PayPal account.
How to Recover Your PayPal Account:
- Should in case you forgot either your password or your email, just click on “Forgot your email address or password?” option.
- Answer some questions regarding your sign in problem. Then select the options like “you don’t know the password or Don’t know what email address you are using or select you don’t use either one of them”.
- Next, enter the Captcha code that you find, to confirm that you are not a robot.
- Then click on the “continue” option to proceed and follow the instruction to recover your account.