Pandora.com is a popular internet music service that lets you discover new songs interactively using a thumbs up/thumbs down system. A user can create their playlist and listen to their favorite song. Here, we shall discuss Pandora Sign Up in this post. So, if you want to create Pandora.com account, just read this post till the end to get the full insight.
One of the best things about Pandora streaming services is that it offers a free account for streaming music to your desktop and is a perfect solution if you want to create your own custom radio stations and discover new bands and artists.
READ ALSO: How to Create Event on Facebook
So, if you want to create your own customized stations and return to listen to them later, you need to create free Pandora Radio account. The whole process is very easy and they are described here below.
Pandora Sign Up – How To Create Pandora.com Account
You must have a valid email address and a computer with internet connection, in order to proceed further to sign up Pandora account.
- To get started, open your computer web browser and go to the Pandora official website www.Pandora.com
- Press the Sign-Up link located near the top right corner of the main page.
- Now, fill in all the required fields of the Pandora registration form by providing your details like your email address, password, birth year, ZIP code, and your gender. The information you entered is used by Pandora to personalize your listening experience on the website but keeps all the information private.
- To complete the registration, you will be asked to make certain choices. For example, do you want personalized recommendations and tips regularly sent to your inbox? If not, then ensure this option is not checked.
- Ensure that all the information you entered is correct, and then click on the Sign-Up button.
Now you have successfully completed the Pandora Sign Up process. You can now begin to use your free Pandora account. Choose an artist or song to set up your first Pandora station.
NOTE: Pandora offers free trials for its two paid options: Pandora Premium and Pandora Plus. Both of them do not serve ads for a better listening experience. The Premium package allows you to download music for offline listening.