How To Apply For Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017Before you proceed to apply, here are the basic qaulification requirements for you to be eligible to apply.
Nigerian Navy 2017 Recruitment Basic Qualifications
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in either WASSCE/ NECO/GCE/ NABTEB (with English and Mathematics inclusive).
- The required height is from 1.70 metres for Male and 1.67 metres for Female.
- Applicants must be single and of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Before you apply, you must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years while 24 – 26 years are the acceptable limit and cannot go beyond this age gap for those with OND, NCE, Nurses and Motor Transport Department (MTD) respectively. Hence, candidates with higher qualifications than those specified in the guidelines should not apply are they won’t be taken.
- You can see the full and detailed instruction on joinnigeriannavy.com under guidelines.
SEE ALSO: Apply For N-Power Job Application Here
Step Guide On How To Apply For Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017The application process is through online, interested and qualified candidates that want to apply should follow the steps below. 1. Go to http://www.joinnigeriannavy.com 2. On the homepage, click on the Register button to create an account free. Sign up using a valid Email Address (which will be used as your User Name on the site) and Password you can remember. 3. Once you are done creating your account, a registration form will come out. Now, complete and fill in all the required information in the application form. Ensure you review your data carefully before submitting. 4. After submitting the form, you will be required to Download and print a copy of your completed Application form which must include the following parts:
- Guarantor Form.
- Local Government Area Certification Form.
- Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent/Guardian form.
- Police Certification Form.