Nigeria Customs Auction Portal Sign UpThe whole registration process involved here is very simple, only if the follow the details steps listed here. Once completed, an e-wallet ID will be given to you through which you can bid on customs auction portal.
Step Guide To Register For Nigeria Customs Auction Portal1. Kindly click this link https://app1.trade.gov.ng/eauction/user/register/register-link to visit the signup page. 2. Kindly provide your details in the Nigeria customs sign up form. The required details includes:
- Your Tax Identification number TIN
- A valid email address
- Designated bank for payment
- e-auction password: Password must contain atleast 6 alpha characters(combination of lower and Upper case), 1 numeric, 1 symbol/special character and should not contain space/tab. e.g “aucTion1#”
- Retype e-Auction Password
Nigeria Customs Auction Portal Login ProcedureProvided you have successfully registered on the portal, you can now be able to login and place bids on the Nigeria customs auction website.
- Click here to enter Nigeria customs portal login page
- Enter your Nigeria auction portal username or Tax Identification number TIN
- Type in your Customs e-auction password
- Click on “Login” to complete your Nigeria Customs Auction Portal Login