We hereby inform the general public that the NECO GCE Registration Form 2017 is now out for sale. This page shall update you on the registration Price, Closing Date, and as well more details about Nov/Dec. SSCE for External students for the 2017/2018 session.
Just as the National Examination Council (NECO) has officially announced the commencement of the sales of application form for the 2017 Senior School Certificate Examination for External Candidates. Interested candidates are to hurry and apply for the NECO GCE Registration Form 2017.
Kindly read through this information, and follow the guide to for complete registration for the NECO GCE exams.
NECO GCE Registration Form 2017 Instructions Guidelines
NOTE: The Senior School Certificate Examination (external) is majorly for candidates not in the School system.
- Candidate should purchase a scratch card (bank draft) of Eleven Thousand Four Hundred Naira (N11,400) Only. This is payable to the Registrar, National Examinations Councilin any of the NECO State Offices nationwide or in cash in any designated Bank or NIPOST offices nationwide.
- Once you make the payment, you can proceed to do your registration at any NECO State offices within your state. Reason being because, there will be a bio-metric thumbprint capturing. Also, it can be done at any NECO approved registration centres nationwide.
- Ensure your data and biometric fingerprints is appropriately captured during registration.
SEE ALSO: How To Check Waec Result 2017
NECO GCE Attestation/Photo Cards and Examination Timetable.
Upon completion of the registration process, each candidate must obtain the following from the internet café:
- Time Table for the Examination; and
- One (1) clear copy of the NECO Attestation/Photo card; which should be presented for each examination. (Candidates should note that Attestation/Photo cards that are not clear will NOT be accepted at the examination hall).
- The Referee’s Attestation section of the Attestation/Photo card should be SIGNED AND STAMPED by any of the following:
- The Principal of a recognized Senior Secondary institution;
- An ordained clergyman;
- A commissioned officer of the Nigerian Armed Forces or the Police not below the rank of Captain or its equivalent rank;
- A senior civil servant not below the rank of GL. 14;
- A Legal Practitioner of not less than ten years experience.
NECO GCE – General Information.
- The Registration fee, once paid, is not refundable.
- The use of reputable cyber cafes is highly recommended as the Council will not be liable for registration errors committed by candidates. (A list of suggested cyber cafes nationwide where candidates can log on to register are available on the NECO website – Internet Service Operators – or are physically on display at our State offices nationwide.)
- Candidates should carefully follow the instructions on the on-line scratch card before registration.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses before registration.
- Also, candidates should note that their uploaded image/photograph during the registration will be embossed on their certificates.
- Smoking, cellular phones and other electronic communication devices are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidates should dress in mufti and no one will be allowed entry into the examination hall with arms.
- Multiple entries are not allowed. Candidates who register more than once will have their entire results cancelled.
- Candidates who damage or lose their scratch cards before registration will have to purchase another card.
- Please note that No candidate shall be allowed into an examination hall once an examination commences.
NECO GCE Registration Deadline.
The online Registration will now close on the 30th September, 2017.
For more question regarding to NECO GCE Registration Form 2017, please use the comment box below and we shall attend to you as soon as possible.