National Directorate of Employment Recruitment RequirementsFirst, the application is open for both male and female. Candidates must not be older than thirty five (35) years of age and should as well possess the following:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
How To Apply For National Directorate of Employment Recruitment 2017Currently, the online application of the NDE Official Recruitment Portal 2017 is not yet open for registration. We advise you visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the National Directorate of Employment Recruitment will start. You can also feel free to ask any question pertaining to National Directorate of Employment 2017 Recruitment. We shall attend to them.