SEE ALSO: My Access Florida LoginThis assistance programs is organised by the Department of Children and Families in the State of Florida. Furthermore, they runs various assistance programs for needy individuals and families. You must be eligible for those various benefits, before you proceed to apply for the assistance.
MyFlorida Access Florida Benefits RequirementsBefore you apply for the Access Florida Benefits Program, you must:
- Be a legal resident of the state of Florida.
- Posses a valid social security number.
- Have a driver’s license or a state ID.
- Provide information about your income, housing costs, assets, and health insurance.
- Have Internet access.
MyFlorida Access Florida Benefits Program Application Step Guide
- Visit ACCESS Florida Official Website at www.myflorida.com/accessflorida
- Then, click the “Am I Eligible?” button to see whether you are eligible or not.
- Once you are eligible, click the “Apply For Benefits” button to submit required applications for food, cash or medical assistance.
- Since you are visiting the website for the very first time, you have to create a new account, then log in to complete the step described above.
- As soon as you submit your application online, you will receive a telephone interview to confirm your application.