How To Register for the BMW Credit Card Online Services
- Open your device browser and visit www.mybmwcard.com.
- Click on the link ‘ENROLL IN ONLINE SERVICES’ displayed on left side of the homepage.
- Then, a new page will be displayed. kindly type in your account number, first name, last name, last 4 digits of your social security number, email address, mother’s maiden name, the expiry date of your card and CVV number in the fields given.
- After that, press the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
- Now, create your user profile. Then finish the enrolment process following given instructions.
ALSO SEE: Sears Credit Card Application Guide
How to Activate My BMW Credit CardOnce you have received your card, you must activate it online before you will be able to use the card. Just follow the outlined step guide process below, to activate your BMW Credit Card online.
- Visit www.mybmwcard.com
- Click the ‘Activate Your New Card’link displayed on the left side of the mybmwcard.com page.
- Now, input your account number, first name, middle name, last name, and last four digits of your social security number, expiry date on your card, CVV number and date of birth in the space provided.
- After that, click on ‘Submit’ button.
My BMW Credit Card Login ProcedureOnce you have successfully enrolled for mybmwcard and also activated your card online, you can login to it anytime by following the outlined simple procedures below
- Open www.mybmwcard.com in your device browser.My BMW Credit Card Login
- Type in your username and password in the space provided in the login form.
- Once done, click on the ‘Login’ button.
BMW Payment Center Phone NumberFor more question or if you encounter any difficulties with the card services account, you can call customer support at 1-88-269-2273. Customer Care toll-free at (800) 578-5000 or at (614) 718-6350.