Provided you have created your My Access Florida Account Login details, you can proceed to use the My ACCESS site to apply for Florida Food Assistance Program (Food Stamps/SNAP), Medical Assistance, and Temporary cash assistance for families with children (TANF).
The Department of Children and Families use the Florida ACCESS (Automated Community Connection to Economic Self Sufficiency) system to connect people with the public assistance programs that are managed by the department.
The public assistance programs include:
- Food Stamps
- Temporary Cash Assistance
- Medicaid Program.
Furthermore, once you login My ACCESS account, you can view your benefits information online 24/7 per week. In order to login to your account, follow the detailed instructions step by step guide below:
My Access Florida Account Login
- Visit the myACCESS Florida website www.myflorida.com/accessflorida
- On the homepage, press the Login or Create Your MyACCESS Account
- Type in your User ID and Password in the right space provided.
- After that, click the “sign in” button to login to your account.
MyAccess Florida Reset Password
If you have forgotten your myACCESS Password, follow the steps below to retrieve your password.
- Go to the login page and click on the “Forgot Your Password?” link.
- A new page where you will enter your User ID to retrieve your Password will open. Then type in the required details.
- If you still need, then call the My ACCESS customer service number at 1-866-762-2237 which are available from 8 am to 5 pm Monday-Friday.
How to Reset My ACCESS Account User ID
To retrieve your User ID, visit the login page and click on the “Forgot Your User ID?” link. Next, you will be required to enter the following information to retrieve your User ID.
- First Name and Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Case Number
- Zip Code (the zip code at the address where you live)
- Payee First Name and Last Name (If applicable)
- Payee Date of Birth (If applicable)
Provided the above information are ready, you will be able to retrieve your User ID. For more help, call the My ACCESS customer service number at 1-866-762-2237.
As long as you visit www.myflorida.com/accessflorida and then follow the above My Access Florida Account Login procedure, you will be able to:
- View your current benefits to see when the benefits will be available.
- Check your application status.
- Make an update in your personal and household information.
- Print a temporary Medicaid card.
- Submit a review to continue receiving the benefits.
A resident of Florida who wants to apply for cash assistance, food assistance or medical assistance can login www.myflorida.com/accessflorida.