- Food Stamps
- Temporary Cash Assistance
- Medicaid Program.
My Access Florida Account Login
- Visit the myACCESS Florida website www.myflorida.com/accessflorida
- On the homepage, press the Login or Create Your MyACCESS Account
- Type in your User ID and Password in the right space provided.
- After that, click the "sign in" button to login to your account.
MyAccess Florida Reset PasswordIf you have forgotten your myACCESS Password, follow the steps below to retrieve your password.
- Go to the login page and click on the “Forgot Your Password?” link.
- A new page where you will enter your User ID to retrieve your Password will open. Then type in the required details.
- If you still need, then call the My ACCESS customer service number at 1-866-762-2237 which are available from 8 am to 5 pm Monday-Friday.
How to Reset My ACCESS Account User IDTo retrieve your User ID, visit the login page and click on the “Forgot Your User ID?” link. Next, you will be required to enter the following information to retrieve your User ID.
- First Name and Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Case Number
- Zip Code (the zip code at the address where you live)
- Payee First Name and Last Name (If applicable)
- Payee Date of Birth (If applicable)
- View your current benefits to see when the benefits will be available.
- Check your application status.
- Make an update in your personal and household information.
- Print a temporary Medicaid card.
- Submit a review to continue receiving the benefits.