With one Microsoft account login details, you have access to use all Microsoft services provided you have login to your account through the Microsoft Account Sign in page. This post shall talk about how to login Microsoft account with email address and password or phone number and password.
There are two different ways which you can login to your Microsoft account. First, Microsoft Account Sign in with an Email address and second Microsoft Account login with a mobile phone number. But whichever one you choose, you can still have access to your account.
Mind you that you can use your computer/laptop or mobile phone with an internet connection to sign in to your Microsoft Account at your convince time. So, i want you to follow the guidance below for Microsoft login account using your Microsoft email address or your mobile number to successfully sign in to your Microsoft account.
Microsoft Account Sign in Using Email Address Step by Step Guide
- Open the web browser on your computer or mobile phone and type in login.live.com in the address bar and press the Enter button to open Microsoft website.
- Once the login page opens, now type your Microsoft account email address to Sign in Microsoft account using your Microsoft email address. Then, press the Next button to proceed.
- Type in your Microsoft account password right inside the Password box.
- Check the redial box which says “Keep me signed in” if you want to keep the sign in on your computer or mobile phone. You can only do this if you are using your personal computer or mobile to access your account.
- Once you’ve entered all your login details correctly, you can proceed to press the tremendous ‘Sign in’ button to successfully sign in to Microsoft account.
Congratulations, you are eventually in your Microsoft account. At this time, you now have access to all Microsoft products and services.
How To Login Microsoft Account Using Mobile Number
The same method is also applicable here, but you have to use your registered phone number to sign in instead of email address.
- Open your web browser of your computer or mobile phone and type in login.live.com in the address bar and press the Enter button to open Microsoft website.
- Once the login page opens, now type your mobile phone number. Then, press the Next button to proceed. (This must be the number you used when creating your Microsoft account).
- Type in your Microsoft account password for login Microsoft account right inside the Password box.
- After that, press the ‘Sign in’ button to successfully sign in to Microsoft account with your mobile number.
- You will see your Microsoft account name with your mobile number after sign in Microsoft account.
ALSO SEE: How To Login Outlook 365 Account
If you encounter any difficulty during the Microsoft sign in account using your email address or mobile phone number, kindly use the comment box below to let us know, and we shall help you out.
Also, if this guide was useful to you, remember to share it with your family and friends through your favorite social networks, it would mean a lot to them.
More from NobVibe