ALSO SEE: How To Activate New Capital One CardProvided you have your active savings or checking account or an ATM/Debit card, you can proceed to make your payment online with facing any challenge. Just follow the instructions below to complete the process within a few minutes.
How To Make Citizens Loan Payment OnlineBefore you procced to make your loan payment, you must have your
- Account or loan number
- Home account zip code
- The last four digits of your social security number
- A device connected to the internet.
www.citizensbank.com/paymyloan Procedure(1). Go to Citizen official loan payment portal at www.citizensbank.com/paymyloan (2). Click on the link which says “Make a Loan Payment” just at the center of the homepage. (3). Then a notification will come up on the screen, showing that you are leaving the Citizens Bank Site. Then click on “Continue to Pay My Loan” link to proceed. (4). Next, enter your personal information as required into the right fields. These include:
- Last 4 digits of account number
- Zip code and last 4 digits of social security number.
- Atuo debit
- Through cell phone
- By mail.
- By visiting any Citizens Bank branch during normal business hours to make your payment.