Lowe’s Interview Questions and AnswersSee below how you can successfully answer Lowe’s Interview Questions. 1) What can you tell us about Lowe’s?
- They sell home improvement products.
- They are in Mexico, USA, Canada, and Australia.
- Experbulished in 1946.
- The headquarters are in Mooresville North Carolina.
- You can say that you enjoy doing home improvement projects and you think you can learn a lot at Lowe’s.
- Answer by saying you enjoy working with people and you think you will get to do that at Lowe’s.
- If you have any work experience in the home improvement industry mention it but be sure to highlight any cashier and/or customer service experience you have.
Lowe’s Interview Questions and AnswersLowe’s Customer Service Associate Interview Questions & Answers Q 1: How do you feel about interacting with customers regularly?
- I think that that is one of the best parts about the position. The ability to connect with customers is very important to me in my daily work life.
- A: Yes. I have worked as a member of a customer service support staff team for almost eight years. I have had to regularly help resolve customer complaints and assist customers with locating merchandise.
- A: I already have experience working in the retail business sector. With that in mind, I am used to special sales events where the store’s operating hours were extended significantly around the holidays.
- A: I am very comfortable working in this type of environment. For me, it’s one of the main advantages of this position.
- A: I would have to give myself an eight. I love gardening and have a solid understanding of the differences between annuals, perennials, and biennial plants. I also know a lot of plant types that prefer full sun and partial shade.
- A: Yes. I already have experience helping customers load large bags into their care throughout the workday.
- A: Yes. The physical nature of the job is one of the main points that I am particularly interested in.
- A: I’m aware of the extended shift times and am more than okay with their starting and ending times. In fact, I am a natural night person and tend to do best during the later evening hours.
- A: Yes, I do. My previous job required that I use a tile buffer twice a week after the store had closed. I found the machine to be fairly easy to use and tend to adapt quickly to new devices in the workplace.
- What type of training will I receive?
- What kind of career advancement can your top employers expect?
- Tell me the attributes of your best employees?
- What do you like best about working here?