TRENDING: Facebook Messenger App DownloadNow am going to show you the actual thing you are going to do that’s very easy if you pay attention and follow my simple outlined steps below.
Step Guide To Logout of Facebook Messenger App on Android Phone
- Go to “Settings” of your Android device
- Once you are there (settings menu), navigate to “Apps”.
- Then in the applications manager menu scroll down until you find Facebook Messenger, and tap on it.
- Now tap on the “Disable” button as seen at the top left of your screen.
- Then tap on “UNINSTALL UPDATES”.
READ MORE: How to Contact Facebook Customer ServiceFurthermore, you can easily login to Facebook Messenger using another Facebook account or another phone number on the same Android device. If encounter any problems and can’t log out, ensure to use the comment section below to let us know, and we shall help you out as soon as possible.