Outlook 365 is part a bundle of programs available from Microsoft as Office 365. Provided you have create outlook account successfully, the next step is for you to Login Outlook 365 Account, so you will be able to access your account.
Founded in 1975 by Bill Gates and Paul Allen, Microsoft is a gaint technology company that based in the United States. For you to sign in to your Outlook 365 account, you will first need to purchase an Outlook 265 product.
With the step guideline on this page, you will successfully without stress, provided you have access to internet connection. The best part of it is that you can sign in through your mobile device or PC anytime, anywhere.
To purchase an Outlook 265 product, follow the steps below to proceed.
- Visit www.office.com/setup and follow the instructions on the page.
- Now, kindly type in your product key.
- Install the Office 365 account, using the Setup Wizard.
- Next open the programs and accept the License Terms to start using them.
- You may be asked to activate your account using an Activation Wizard. But how can you actually use this. All you have to do is to follow the instructions and your account will be set up and activated.
- Once your Office account is successfully set up, you will have created an Outlook account as well.
How To Login Outlook 365 Account Via www.microsoftonline.com
- Open your device web browser and type in the url: www.microsoftonline.com
- Once the homepage opens, a form where you will provide your login details will show up.
- First, enter your Email Address/Phone Number in the first field and click “Next”
- Next, type in your correct Password.
- Then select ‘Keep me Signed In’ to remain signed in.
- Finally, click on ‘Sign In’ button.
- If you can’t remember your Username or Password, click the ‘Can’t Access Your Account?’ option, so you can recover your account password.
Remember to send your feedback about how to Login Outlook 365 Account by using the comment box below. Feel free to reach us if you have any problem regarding to this guide. Also don’t forget to share this article to help enrich your friends.
More from NobVibe