- First, Logon to your Bluehost hosting panel with your website username and password.
- On the homepage, click on the Email manager tab
- Next, press on the create an email account button.
- Now, fill up the form as required and type in [email protected] for email address. You can can choose from your domain name, the one you want to use, just incase you have more than 2 domains.
- Type in a strong password, and then choose your default webmail client. NOTE: three options are provided for you so you can pick the one you like.
- Once done, click on create button to finish the process.
ALSO SEE: How to Login FuseMail AccountNow you have successfully sign up for Bluehost Webmail, you can now proceed to login.
How to Login Bluehost Webmail
- With your device connected to the internet, type in www.bluehost.com in the address bar, and press the Enter key.
- Click on Login, to be directed to the Account Bluehost Login page.
- Next, press the blue Webmail Login button
- Once the Bluehost Webmail login page opens, enter your registered login details.
- First, type in your email address in the email address filed
- Next, type in your correct password, in the second field.
- Then press the login button to sign into your account.
- Once you get logged in, you will be able to access your Bluehost inbox.